I saw this video on Dateline NBC. This is an amazing video taken by a tourist.
A battle between a pride of lions, a herd of buffalo, and 2 crocodiles at a watering hole in South Africa’s Kruger National Park while on safari.
This is the Winner! YouTube’s Best Eyewitness Video.
Get involved, be the change, tell your friends why animals have changed your life. Can you change the life of a lonesome animal? Here are a few ideas:
- Buy an extra bag (or can) of food and donate it to your local pet food pantry.
- Help sponsor the spaying or neutering of a companion animal waiting to be adopted at your local shelter.
- Thank a local restaurant for allowing dogs to sit on the patio with you.
- Sponsor a tree to be planted at your local dog park.
- Bake some dog treats and deliver them to your local shelter.
- Bake some people treats and deliver them to your local shelter to thank the staff and volunteers for their work.
- Smile at your vet and thank him/her for their care.
- Tell your facebook friends to take care of our animal friends.
- Send out a tweet about Blog the Change for Animals
THIS WEEK! July 15: BLOG THE CHANGE FOR ANIMALS – Get the badge & spread the word!
Here’s our dog adoption story featured in the BestDogBlog.com. We really missed having a dog after our beloved 14 year old Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler, Scout, died. We seriously questioned the wisdom of searching for another family pet. It was so difficult to grieve the loss of such a good companion and member of our family. But we soon realized that our house was not a home without a dog. READ ON . . .