Get involved, be the change, tell your friends why animals have changed your life. Can you change the life of a lonesome animal? Here are a few ideas:
- Buy an extra bag (or can) of food and donate it to your local pet food pantry.
- Help sponsor the spaying or neutering of a companion animal waiting to be adopted at your local shelter.
- Thank a local restaurant for allowing dogs to sit on the patio with you.
- Sponsor a tree to be planted at your local dog park.
- Bake some dog treats and deliver them to your local shelter.
- Bake some people treats and deliver them to your local shelter to thank the staff and volunteers for their work.
- Smile at your vet and thank him/her for their care.
- Tell your facebook friends to take care of our animal friends.
- Send out a tweet about Blog the Change for Animals